Nufree, not a wax but a soy based product that is 99% antibacterial! That is so great in this day when those who are fearful of cross contamination or break outs.
What is Nufree?
Nufree, is a natural, self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial, anhydrous botanical formula. It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey It is a soy based product that is 99% antibacterial! Nufree was originally formulated for plastic surgeons who required hair removal for their patients prior to surgery. Nufree was scientifically tested for over 10 years and is now the gold standard in hair removal and is carried by thousands of professional salons throughout the world. Here are just a few of the reasons why Nufree is the most effective hair removal treatment in the world.
Nufree is NOT A WAX and never sticks to the skin.
- Nufree is self-preserving antibacterial/ antimicrobial so its safe, clean and germ free.
- Nufree is completely BOTANICAL and safe for the entire body.
- Nufree doesn’t dry and can be erased any time!
- Nufree is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
- Nufree results can be seen immediately. After your first two treatments, regvrowth is lighter and softer. If Finipil is applied, you will initially return in four to six weeks. With each additional treatment where finipil has been applied, you will experience one third less gvrowth each time and visits will not be required for six to ten weeks. Eventually you only need to return for treatments once to twice a year.
What is Finipil®?
Finipil is a scientifically approved, patented, FDA registered OTC antiseptic made by Equibal Labs which is applied on clients after and in between Nufree hair removal services. This antiseptic cream destroys 99.999% of bacteria and cools and soothes the skin while protecting the empty hair follicle.
- Kills 99.999% of germs
- Reduces redness
- Replaces cataphoresis
- Dermatologist researched, tested and approved
- Approved for daily use
- finipil cools – by dropping the temperature of the empty follicle, freezing away swelling due to water retention, hot showers or aerobic workouts.
- Prevents infection of the empty hair follicle.
- finipil should be used daily – on damp skin after showering or bathing to activate it. This keeps the skin sanitary and the follicles clean and free of clogging and foreign matter.
- finipil protects against ingvrowns – and rids the area of old ingvrowns caused by waxing, shaving at home, and hard water.
- finipil helps shrink the empty follicle, keeps it clean and retards hair re-gvrowth.
- finipil increases – the time between hair removal treatments when used in conjunction with Nufree.